Deadline: December 15, 2020
Applications are now open for the Politics4Her Ambassador Program. Politics4Her Program aims at gathering female leaders from every corner of the globe.
Its goal is to provide opportunities, tools and resources to build their confidence so that they can showcase leadership while encouraging active participation in civil society.
Our wish is to amplify young women’s voices while they are representing our movement and believing in Politics4Her mission and values.
- Promote and spread the cause of Politics4Her in your country/region
- Plan and organize different campaigns and programs
- Communicate with your leaders with a quarterly report
- Share Politics4Her content
- Write an article for the blog
- Collaborate and forge partnerships with different student bodies, youth groups, and social organizations
- Identify as a woman and a feminist
- Enthusiastic to spread the mission and values of Politics4Her
- Actively involved in leadership activities
- Demonstrable leadership qualities, the ability to mobile a team and organize workshops
- Be available to work with Politics4Her for at least 12-month, 10 hours a month on a voluntary basis
- Access to the Women4Leadership Network
- Monthly Workshop by a female leader on a specific skill
- Monthly meeting with Politics4Her team to discuss a topical issue
- Represent Politics4Her mission by having a chapter in the country/region/university/college/city
- Opportunity to get featured on the platform by writing a blog post
Interested applicants should fill out this form:
The deadline for application is December 15th, 2020