Politics4Her is a feminist blog & youth-led movement composed of ambassadors, guest writers and volunteers. Its name, Politics4her, emphasizes the importance of women to understand that politics do include her and does not need to be dominated by men, and here is a platform to take the first steps towards that.
Today, we should all be allowed, and able, to raise our voices, promote our ideas and share our vision. Mostly, we should listen to each other. In our world, a single individual is able to change the course of things. Anyone can be an active participant rather than a passive observer. In addition, social media platforms over time have only shown their powerful and positive influence.
The main thematics Politics4Her deals with are international affairs, international law, political science, diplomacy, feminism.
Mission: An initiative of providing women the opportunity to break stereotypes, grow more informed, and encourage active participation in civil society.
Vision: Empower women to allow their participation in leadership roles as it is a must to acquire development.
- Community: part of a global community helping women on any part of the globe move closer to achieving their full human rights.
- Equality: promote gender equality and empower women.
- Diversity: unity in diversity, our differences bring us together.
- Inclusivity: full and inclusive participation in advocacy, activism, civil society, politics.
- Intersectionality: belief in full access to equal rights and opportunities regardless gender, race, sexual orientation, sexual identity, social status.
- Youth-led: empower young leaders to sit at the table for decision making processes.